YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO UTILIZE THE HUMAN CODEX ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS PP. IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO AGREE TO THIS PP, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PERMISSION HAS BEEN REVOKED TO ACCESS OR USE THE HUMAN CODEX AND AGREE TO CEASE USING OR ATTEMPTING TO USE OUR CONTENT IMMEDIATELY.
THE HUMAN CODEX May Collect all of the following information:
- personal name or business name, age, gender, address, phone number, government identification numbers;
- photos, videos, written histories, and personally identifiable information you provide for your codex;
- the habits you have in using our website and services;
- account details as a result of your registration;
- IP address, your browser type, access times, domain names, and referring websites and applications;
Personal/Business Information may be utilized by THE HUMAN CODEX in the following ways:
- to send you e-mails;
- to publish information on our website and/or about the use of our website;
- to contact you about new services or to contact your social media networks about new services;
- to send you newsletters and feeds;
- to utilize for marketing purposes unless you expressly prohibit this use;
- to preserve for the review of future generations;
- to provide to partners to expand our services;
- to place in a database for third parties to view.
Third Party Cookies
THE HUMAN CODEX may utilize numerous platforms, such as GOOGLE ANALYTICS, at any time. These cookies may track the time you spend on the site or pages you visit. We may also test new features and make subtle changes to the way this site is delivered from time to time as a result of these analytics platforms.
You grant us the right to advertise to third parties and to share your information with third parties if we deem it necessary. Third parties may advertise on our website or even link you to their website as a result of our present or future relationship. If we do engage with third parties, affiliate, tracking cookies may also be utilized to simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through partner sites or if they are going to partner sites.
Advertisers and Co-Sponsors
How We Secure Your Data
THE HUMAN CODEX believes in protecting your personal information, especially your photos, videos, and story. However, sometimes the unexpected will happen. We agree to do everything reasonably possibly to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, your image, your videos, and your story.
THE HUMAN CODEX will try our best to reasonably secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to our website, it may also be protected through the use of encryption such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. However, if we do not utilize SSL, you agree to hold us harmless if your information is breached by unauthorized access. Additionally, even if we use SSL and your information is still breached, you fully agree to release us from any liability and from any damages you may incur.
Updating this statement
Required Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right to cooperate with the law enforcement personnel of our choosing. This means you also agree that we may disclose your personal and private information and the information we have collected and received from you to them. We may also utilize your personal information to comply with any type of discovery request or court order, or to build our own case and to utilize as evidence if we are ever parties in a related court proceeding.
If a provision is not included in this policy but is necessary for a particular situation that may arise, THE HUMAN CODEX will treat personal data (data concerning an identified or identifiable person) in accordance with the default privacy laws and rules of the United Kingdom.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability